Sunday, September 5, 2010

March - The Beginning

Some of you may know that I referee youth soccer.  Basically U19 down to U8.  It's a great way to get exercise and make a little extra cash on the side.  Well I had noticed that during my U14 games I was having some tightness in my chest after running for a full hour.  Normally NOT a problem for me.  Thought I was just out of shape and stressed out after being unemployed for seven months.

So, given my family history with heart problems ... I hauled butt to the doctor.  My PCP sent me to a cardiologist and we had a CT Angiogram performed.  Results came back that I had big juicy arteries and no blockages!!!  Needless to say I was stoked, if I didn't have a heart problem I was just out of shape.  My PCP told me to come back for my yearly physical in May and we'd circle back then.

Over the next two months things held pretty steady until about mid May ...  then the fun started!

No comments:

Post a Comment