Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'll try and catch this blog up by month.  I'll start in March when the symptoms seemed to start.  After talking with the Doctors there were other symptoms earlier we think but just like cancer to be the sneaky bastard it is they were very innocuous. So much so I never really thought about it.

Also, once I get it caught up I'll do my best to keep it updated on at least a weekly basis. I'm sure most weeks will be relatively boring.  Something else, I'll try and keep the posts PG ... but I do reserve the right to swear at random on the page.

I would say enjoy the content ... but I will say thank you for your interest in my journey.  I hope to use this as an avenue to disseminate information and vent from time to time.  Perhaps, if someone out there reading this is experiencing a similar situation or symptoms this will help them.

No comments:

Post a Comment